Terms and Conditions
Welcome to International Expo Express!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of International Expo Express Inc’s Website, located at intexpoexpress.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use International Expo Express if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, International Expo Express Inc and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on International Expo Express. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from International Expo Express for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from International Expo Express
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from International Expo Express
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from International Expo Express
- Redistribute content from International Expo Express
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. International Expo Express Inc does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of International Expo Express Inc,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, International Expo Express Inc shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
International Expo Express Inc reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant International Expo Express Inc a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of International Expo Express Inc; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to International Expo Express Inc. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of International Expo Express Inc’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Money-back guarantee policy
Subject to the provisions of this tariff limiting shipper’s right thereto, we offer a money-back guarantee for our services. This guarantee can be suspended, modified or revoked at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
- Money-Back Guarantee. At our option, we will, upon request, either refund or credit your transportation charges in the event of a service failure. This money-back guarantee is your exclusive remedy in the event of a service failure for the recovery of all or any portion of the charges for a shipment. If the money-back guarantee is suspended, there is no remedy or recovery of charges for a service failure. There are no delivery commitments for shipments on which the moneyback guarantee is suspended.
- The following limitations apply to any refund or credit related to a service failure:
- A credit or refund under the money-back guarantee will be applied only against charges for the shipment giving rise to the credit.
- At the sole discretion of INTL Expo Express Inc., the money-back guarantee may not be honored when the request is made by, or the information utilized to determine the status of the shipment is determined by, a third party other than the payer of the charges. 3.
- Shipments tendered for delivery on holidays that are business days for INTL Expo Express Inc., (for example, Good Friday and Presidents Day) will be scheduled for delivery on that day if the recipient business is open. However, if the recipient business is known by INTL Expo Express Inc. to be closed due to the holiday, the shipments will be scheduled for delivery on the next business day the recipient is open, but the money-back guarantee will not apply.
- If a delivery later than the original scheduled delivery time is requested by the shipper or recipient before the first delivery attempt is made, the delivery commitment for application of the money-back guarantee policy will be adjusted to account for the requested delivery time.
- If the shipper or recipient informed INTL Expo Express Inc. that the recipient location is closed on a certain day or at a certain time, or unavailable to accept delivery, the delivery commitment for application of the money-back guarantee policy will be the next business day.
- INTL Expo Express Inc. will not be obligated to refund or credit your transportation charges or convenient delivery option charge if:
- We provide you with proof of timely delivery, consisting of the date and time of delivery and, if applicable, the name of the person who signed for the shipment, or service-exception information reflecting that the failure to deliver timely resulted from circumstances described under the Liabilities Not Assumed section.
- The service failure resulted, in whole or in part, from any of the circumstances described under the Liabilities Not Assumed section.
- The shipper did not properly label, including, without limitation, affixing the correct business name and contact name and deliverable address (number, street, city, state, and a five-digit ZIP code
- The shipment contained special instructions, including, but not limited to, INTL Expo Express Inc. Delivery Signature Options or change in delivery commit time.
- There was an unexpected material increase in the number of packages tendered from your shipping location.
- INTL Expo Express Inc. received a request to redirect the shipment from a delivery address to a Hold at Location address.
- The package was unauthorized (see the Package/Shipment Restrictions.
- The shipment was undeliverable or returned.
- The shipment contained hazardous materials.
- The shipment was delayed due to an incorrect address or ZIP code or the unavailability or refusal of an appropriate or eligible person to accept delivery or sign for the shipment.
- The shipment was delayed due to security or other regulatory delays, including permanent, regular, or daily security procedures at the recipient location.
- The shipment was not properly prepared in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Refund or Credit Requests. To qualify for a refund or credit due to a service failure, you must notify us of the service failure and request a refund or credit in compliance with the conditions listed below. If you do not comply with these conditions, you are not entitled to receive a refund or credit and cannot recover compensation for a service failure in any lawsuit.
- You may request a refund or credit due to a service failure by submitting the request via our telephone.
- Your notification of a service failure must include your INTL Expo Express Inc. tracking number and invoice number, if applicable.
- All requests for a refund or credit must be received via one of the approved channels within 15 calendar days of the invoice date or within 15 calendar days from the ship date if you are paying by credit card. All requests for adjustments must be made by an agent of the billed account.
- A partial payment against an invoice is not considered a request for invoice adjustment or notice of a refund request. A notification of the reason for an unpaid charge with your payment is not considered a request for an invoice adjustment or notice of a refund request if the reason relates to a service failure.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, International Expo Express uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read the “What Are Cookies” article on Cookie Consent website.
Note that International Expo Express has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
International Expo Express does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.